Sunday, April 3, 2011

Moments ...

At times I get moments of complete clarity. Moments when all is right with the world. Problems are not problems but challenges. 


Moments when my relationship is perfect, or at least I see a way to make it perfect, fix it. Moments when time with my family is all warm and fuzzy. 


Moments when lyrics to songs make so much more sense. 


Moments when being away from my partner brings tears to my eyes and an ache to my heart. Moments when my feelings are so close to the surface you can see them as the hairs on my arms rise. 


Moments of complete happiness. Like a drug, so happy that once again I have tears in my eyes. A joy about life, almost a spooky feeling, and in the back of my head I have an unsettling fear. 


That it will end. 


And when I finally get back to reality I think to myself "I should have enjoyed that moment more" 

No comments:

Post a Comment